Ses Marjades 2013
Status field: Serra de Tramuntana (500 m. Closed)
Floors: "Call vermell"
Area: 6 ha.
Average age: 45 years
Average yield: 35 hl / ha
Production: 4200 bottles. Presented in boxes of 6 units.
Varieties: Mantonegro, i Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon.
Harvest: Manual, from September 5
Vinification: Temperature controlled, 25 to 28 degrees during fermentation and maceration for 20 days.
Fermentation: In stainless steel tanks
Breeding: During 12 months in French oak barrels. This wine has not been filtered or cold stabilized and may have tartaric precipitations.
Alcohol: 14.5 vol
Tasting: Garnet Red and middle layer
Frutes Aromas of red, roasted, smoked and spicy from aging.
The palate is very structured wine with body and a complex, lingering finish.
Storage: 5 to 6 years.
Accompany soft meats, game and cheeses.
- International Madrid 2005, silver.
- International Exhibition Madrid 2006, silver.
- Concours mondial de bruxelles 2006 gold.
- Organic wines VII National Contest 2006, bronze (bio-Córdoba).
- Organic wines VIII National Contest 2007 gold.
- International BioFach Nuremberg 2007 silver.
- Global Concours de Bruxelles 2008 gold.
- Organic wines IX National Contest 2008, silver (bio-Córdoba).
- International BioFach Nuremberg 2009, silver
- International BioFach Nuremberg 2011, silver