Sa Vall selecció Privada 2014 Miquel Gelabert MAGNUM
Aging White wine, fermented in new French oak barrels and aged for 6 months on its lees. Is composed of a cupage of the best grapes from our vineyards.
Grape varieties: Giró Blanc and Viognier.
Cropping system trellis
Location of the vineyard of Manacor
Appellation: D.O.P. Pla i Llevant-Mallorca
Type of wine: white rearing
Alcohol: 13.5- 14% vol.
Fermentation: alcoholic and malolactic French oak barrels Allier and Nevers.
Ageing: on lees in French oak barrels Allier and Nevers six months and aging in bottle.
Tasting notes: golden yellow with light green, clean and bright. Floral aromas. Memories citrus and fresh fruit, with a hint of butter. Very long finish, fresh, well balanced and full bodied.
Recommendations: blends well with fish sauce, grilled, stews, baked fish and seafood.
Serving temperature: serve between 6º-8ºC.
Awards and Mentions
- Golden Mosque harvest 2004 in the "City of Córdoba XI Tasting 2005"
- Baco de Oro for harvest 2006 "XXI National Youth Competition tasting wines UEC 2007"
- Bronze Medal 2007 harvest "VINHORECA 2008" organized by Alamesa and Circulo del Vino
- Silver Medal at the 2007 harvest in the "XV National Wine Competition. Mezquita Awards 2009 "
- Silver Medal for the 2007 vintage in the "International Award Expovina" competition in 2009 Zürich
- Silver Medal for the 2007 vintage in the International Competition "ProWein Premium Select Wine Challenge 2010".
- Bacchus Gold for harvest 2007 in the "IX BACCHUS International Wine Competition 2010"
- Silver Medal 2008 harvest in the "Contest of the Best Spanish Wines for Asia" held in Hong Kong in 2010.
- Mezquita de Plata for harvest 2008 "XVI National Wine Competition. Mosque 2010 "awards.
- Gold Medal da harvest 2008 in the "XI International Wine Fair 2010 Madrid"
- Mezquita de Plata for the 2009 harvest in the "XVII National Wine Competition. Awards Mosque. Córdoba 2011 ".
- Magnificent White With Barrel 2013 (2013- Living the Wine Guide The 11 Magnificent).