Premier Vin 2017 Son Mayol
Premier Vin 2017: For this vintage, Son Mayol’s Premier Vin has a larger Cabernet component than usual at 40%, with the remaining 60% being Merlot.
The ready-to-drink Premier Vin 2017 exhibits its youth in all its fruity splendour, though it is also more than capable of ageing… This 2017 is very expressive and packed full of sunny style!! The black currant and blackberries of the Cabernet are the first of its aromas, followed by notes of vanilla and pepper. The wine is initially silky, almost sugary, before developing a round and silky fullness, and ending with the fruity notes of its nose.