Exhaustive research work and continuous further development
of production processes enable the integrated
Kyocera high-performance solar cells with a standard
size of 156mm x 156mm to achieve over 16% efficiency,
guaranteeing an extremely high annual yield of energy
from the installations.
To protect against the harshest weather conditions, the
cells are embedded between a reinforced glass covering
and EVA foil. The back is sealed with a PET foil backing.
The laminate is set in a sturdy aluminium frame that is
easy to assemble. This module meets the IEC 61215 standard
for a 5,400 N/m2 mechanical load.
The junction box on the module backside is equipped with
bypass diodes that eliminate the risk of the individual
solar cells overheating (hot spot effect). Many series-connected
photovoltaic modules can be easily wired using
pre-assembled solar cables and multi contact plugs.
Panels suitable for:
• Private residences
• Outdoor areas
• Solar Parks
• Some models are suitable as off-grid solutions
• Supplying electricity to outlying villages and medical
facilities in rural regions
• Emergency power supply
• Pumping systems and telecommunications systems
QUALITY / WARRANTY
• Designed module IEC-61215 and IEC-61730.
• Certificate by TUV NORD.
• Warranty 90% production for 10 years.
• Warranty of production 80% for 25 years.
• Product warranty against manufacturing defects for
NEC 2008 COMPLIANT
UL 1703 LISTED
IEC-61215 ED2 & IEC-61730 by JET