A modern and powerful battery charger that withstands the rigors of an adverse environment: heat, humidity and salt air.
- The right amount of charge for a lead-acid battery: variable absorption time
- BatterySafe mode: preventing damage due to excessive gassing
- Storage mode: less maintenance and aging when the battery is not in use
- Smaller and lighter compared to similar models
- NMEA2000 Canbus connection
- PowerControl: set a maximum shore power
- Remote Control
- Li-ion (LiFePo4) ready
24 / 48 Volt
One full rated output and one 4 Amp output. Charge voltage can be precisely adjusted to suit any battery system. The input for the charger is 230V at 50/60HZ. Charge voltage can be measured directly on the battery terminals in order to compensate for voltage loss due to cable resistance. An external sensor allows measuring battery temperature and compensating charge voltage accordingly.
The Victron Skylla-TG 24/30 and 24/50 GMDSS Chargers have been designed to provide all required monitoring and alarm data. Both the battery and the GMDSS system are connected directly to the charger. Data and alarms are displayed on a digital panel (VE.Net GMDSS panel, to be ordered separately). A standard eight wire UTP cable connects the charger to the panel.