Maca is a nutritional supplement known for its invigorating and nourishing properties.
Maca Known as Peru or Andean Maca is cultivated since ancient times organically in central areas of Peru and the Andean altiplano, between 3600-4600 meters above the sea level.
His fame argues that these roots have properties very effective to improve libido and increase fertility.
It gives us a lot of minerals (Bismuth, calcium, copper, phosphorus, iron, manganese, magnesium, selenium, silicon, iodine, zinc), vitamins (B1, B2, C and E) and 10 essential amino acids.
Maca is a natural cell regenerator with large amounts of fiber, calcium and iron.
It is also, restorative, invigorating and highly energetic, improves endurance and facilitates recovery, it is beneficial to use in convalescents which require greater nutritional intake.
Maca is a great enhancer of concentration and memory, which makes it perfect for students at exam time and people with jobs that require concentration.
For the health of women is practically essential since regulates and balances the hormonal system. The maca contains phytoestrogens (plant hormones) which helps reduce symptoms of menopause, to regularize the rule.
- Increased memory and concentration, reducing the mental and physical fatigue.
- Protects hair and skin.
- Helps improve libido and increase fertility.
- Chaired the nervous and hormonal system.
- Regulates menstrual cycles and reduces premenstrual symptoms.
- Improvement and relieves symptoms caused by menopause and andropause.
- Improves anemia and osteoporosis, facilitating bone calcification.
- Help the good bowel function for its contribution of fiber.
- Stimulates the production of "good" cholesterol.
- Promotes muscle building, increasing body mass.
- Contributes to recovery, caused both in sport and in convalescence people.
How to use:
Maca is advisable to take it at breakfast, to feel energized throughout the day.
The recommended daily dose for an adult is 1 tbsp. dessert, and gradually increase to 1cda tureen.
Maca can be consumed with almost everything, is salty or sweet.
Package of 250gr.