PLAN E - Excess by Plameca
Inhibits fat absorption and glucose from simple or complex carbohydrates.
- Fructooligosaccharides provide a prebiotic effect contributing to the smooth functioning of the intestine and the absorption of vitamins and dietary minerals.
- The green tea polyphenols are antioxidants that have been shown to have a fat burning effect, which is reflected in waist circumference and body weight.
Preventing fat absorption from the diet by inhibitory effect on pancreatic lipase.
- Apple polyphenols produce a delay of 15mns. the appearance of the peak of blood glucose concentration along with a remarkable reduction thereof due to its satiating effect that reduces caloric intake.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 to 2 capsules before each meal with a glass of water.
* Fructooligosacáridos (soluble fiber) 250mg.
* Polyphenols in green tea (Camellia sinenssis L) 125mg.
* Polyphenols apple (Malus domestica Borkh) 50mg. containing 5% phloridzin, microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Packaging: 50 vegetarian capsules
Contraindications: None known at the recommended dose.