Newfoundland Digestive Enzymes Complex 50 capsules
These vegetable capsules of Newfoundland contain numerous enzymes to favor the digestive system, accompanied by plant extracts that enhance their effects. Its specific properties are as follows:
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare): Used in many cultures as a digestive tonic, it is now known that fennel seeds produce a calming effect on the digestive tract and support the function of the intestines.
- Green barley (Hordeum vulgare): The green barley grass is an abundant source of chlorophyll, for this reason it is frequently used as an "air freshener" of the digestive tract due to its influence to maintain the healthy balance of intestinal bacteria. Green barley grass is also rich in dietary fiber, which provides support to enjoy healthy bowel function.
- Rice (Oryza sativa): Stabilized rice bran contains soluble and insoluble forms of fiber that support the general benefits of probiotic bacteria for the maintenance of a healthy digestive tract. Especially important for the function performed by beneficial bacteria is the content of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in the stabilized rice bran. FOS are a type of non-digestible carbohydrate that acts as a prebiotic (ie, a substance that improves the viability and / or activity of digestive bacteria).
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): Research has shown that ginger promotes healthy digestive activity in the stomach, also has a calming effect on the intestinal tract.
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus): The leaves of the artichoke are commonly used to promote the healthy transformation of dietary fats in the digestive system, and also for the general support of liver and gallbladder health.
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum): Wrapped in cardamom pods are very spicy and aromatic tiny seeds that have been used since ancient times as a digestive and carminative tonic. Like artichoke, cardamom contains certain compounds that are considered beneficial for the health of the gallbladder.
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea): The strongly bitter compounds of gentian root are associated with their common use as a general digestive and stomach tonic. Gentian also has a reputation for maintaining a healthy flow of bile.
How to use:
As a dietary supplement for adults, 1 to 2 capsules daily with the main meals.The daily dose specifically recommended for this product must not be exceeded