Formula E has established itself as one of the major world categories and since 2020 has been granted official championship status by the FIA. She sees electric cars clashing, making her an ideal subject for Tamiya!
This model reproduces the only car currently approved to participate in the Formula E championship. Designed and built by the company Spark Racing Technology (SRT) and the Italian firm Dallara, the Spark SRT 05E, also called "Spark Gen2" or "Gen2" ( for "Generation 2"), it has more powerful batteries than the previous generation and a new element of protection for drivers now imposed on all categories of FIA single-seaters, the Halo.
The basis of the RC Tamiya model is the all-new TC-01 chassis with an extremely low profile, particularly suitable for Formula E bodywork.
- Hybrid monocoque / upper frame configuration of the type of TA07 and other current Tamiya chassis.
- Also compatible with Touring Car bodies. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Exceptional rigidity and multiple adjustment possibilities.
- Type 540 engine in central position.
- 4x4 transmission by universal joints with TB-05 type oil differentials for smooth operation and optimized performance.
- Inboard front and rear suspensions with long triangles and identical right and left rockets to optimize leverage and facilitate maintenance.
- Hydraulic shock absorbers activated by push rods and angled gearboxes.
- Different spacers allow very fine adjustment of the pinch, flush and camber angles.
- Alternative bumpers and body mounts for Formula E or Touring Car bodies.
- Compatible with standard IFMAR battery packs.
- Very many optional Hop-Up parts coming soon!
- Extremely detailed 1/10 reproduction of the Gen2 in polycarbonate. Rear wing and attached side parts. Length: 430mm, width: 188mm, height: 99mm.
- Halo and rear view mirrors in white ABS.
- Official decoration of the presentation car (stickers).
Type 540 motor included. Dimmer, RC equipment, battery pack and charger available separately.