New version of the X6S charger which allows to charge LiHV batteries
The power is now at 100W with balancer for Nimh / Nicd / LiPo / Li-ion / LiFe / LiHV / Pb battery
Supplied with cables and balancing plate taken JST-XH (2-6s)
• Input voltage from 11 to 18V DC / AC 100 - 240V
• Suitable for batteries of Outdoor and Indoor models
• Compact size for easy transport (130x115x60.9mm)
• Charge of Ni ‐ Cd / Ni ‐ MH batteries from 1 to 15 cells (Delta Peak) and Li ‐ Ion / Li ‐ Po / LiFePO4 (1 to 6 cells) / Li ‐ HV / Pb 2‐24V
• Charging current adjustable from 0.1 A to 10A (100W Max)
• Adjustable discharge current from 100mA to 2A (10W Max)
• Automatic maintenance charging current from 50mA to 200 mA
• End of discharge voltage adjustable in 0.1V steps
• End of charge detection by Delta Peak (NiCd and NiMH)
• Constant Current / Constant Voltage type charge (Li Ion / Li Po / LiFePO4 / Li ‐ HV and Pb)
• Cycle mode (Unloading then Charging or Charging then Unloading) up to 5 times
• Backlit 2-line 16 character LCD display for perfect readability
• Operation controlled by microprocessor
• Protections: incorrect input voltages, poor connections and reverse polarities at input and output.
• Built-in Li ‐ Po element balancer ensuring the protection of each Li ‐ Po cell during charging with a tolerance of 5mV / 400mAh (charging or discharging).
European declaration of conformity for the product:
View the declaration of conformity.