The JP1 RTR builds on the well-known and popular CFX-W chassis and is already factory-built as RTR and equipped with motor and remote control.
The body is cut out, painted and with the attachments such as side mirrors, windscreen wipers, snorkels, etc., the prototype-like appearance of JP1 is further enhanced.
The biggest highlight of this Cassis are the portal axles on the front and rear axles with which you can reach even more ground clearance. Stable C-profile steel frame, planetary gearbox with dual slipper, complete drivetrain with metal gears, of course fully ball bearing, are a guarantee for long service life for hard off-road use.
Visually and technically, the JP1-RTR is a pleasure.
- MPA portal axles on the front and rear axles
- Planetary gear with dual slipper
- Steel transmission gears
- Aluminum 4 link suspension
- 1.9 rims with realistic scale tires
- Completely ball-bearing
- Heavy duty CVD drive axles
- Length: 483mm
- Width: 230mm
- Height: 236mmm
- Wheelbase: 313mm
- Ready-built vehicle, incl. Controller, motor, servo and 2.4GHz remote control.
- 4 x AA batteries / rechargeable batteries for remote control
- LiPo battery 7,4V 2S or NiMH battery 7,2V
- Battery charger suitable for the selected battery