Servo programming device The HFP-30 (HiTEC Field Programmer) servo programming device is used to program / set and test HiTEC digital servos and is easy to use. It offers numerous functions on the large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
Suitable for the following HiTEC servos: HS-5XXX, 7XXX, HSB-9XXX and the new D series (with the exception of HS-59xx servos)
- Setting the center and end points (180 ° function)
- Setting the direction of rotation (clockwise / counterclockwise)
- Setting the dead zone (electronic "play")
- Setting the speed (servo can be made slower)
- Setting the Soft Start (servo runs slowly in its neutral position when switched on for the first time)
- Setting the fail-safe function
- Setting the overload protection (servo becomes “soft” if the overload is too long, which prevents burnout in the worst case)
- Save or load settings
- Reset to factory settings
Operating voltage 4.8 - 8.4V, depending on the servo type
A must for every HiTEC servo owner!