Programming box for Rush controller TETC version
- Dimmer setting: easy and quick to use, you will be able to modify the settings visible on the LCD screen.
- Li-Po battery tester: indicates the number of Li-Po cells (6S max), the voltage of each cell, the highest and lowest voltage of a cell as well as the voltage difference between the strongest and weakest cell.
- PPM input: allows you to measure the receiver output voltage as well as the width of the PPM signal and the frequency of use of the servo.
- Servo tester: allows you to measure the servo supply voltage, its travel and its peak current consumption.
- KV and RPM tester: measures input voltage, Kv and speed in revolutions per minute.
- Adjustment via RUSH LINK interface on PC (with USB cable not supplied)
Warning: micro-B type USB connector on the board. Specific data transfer cable (data transfer) imperative.