The Zenoah G320PUM watercooled engine is a 31.8cc (38mm bore, 28mm stroke) performance machine. It features a red silicone spark plug cap, 4 transfer port 34mm cylinder, high-performance single-ring piston, upgraded Walbro WT-1107 carburetor, and re-designed "hemi"-style combustion chamber. Air filter and muffler not included.
- Displacement: 31.8cc.
- Power: 3.21+HP @12,500 RPM.
- Torque: 1.52+ ft/lbs @9,500 RPM.
- Timing: 30 degrees BTDC @ 7,000 RPM.
- Compression Ratio: 8.4:1.
- Fuel: 90 octane (using the R+M/2 octane rating method) or higher mixed 25:1 with 2-stroke oil.