Solar Charge Controller
- Electronically regulated charging regime: Boost and float charge
- Deep discharge protection
- PWM series regulation, no panel short circuit
- Integrated temperature compensation
- Reverse blocking Mosfet
- Fully electronically protected: panel surge voltage, Wrong polarity at panel or battery, Overload and short circuit at load
- 4 LED indications: Charge status,SOC, LVD, Overload/Short Circuit
- Common positive allows grounding
The new version of CA solar charge controller series is especially designed for small solar systems with the need of a low battery disconnect feature.
Main differences to the preceding CA series: The regulation circuit provides now series regulation to prevent single cell overheat problems of short-circuited solar panels. The terminal section has been replaced by a rugged, well profane 16mm2 terminal block.
The melting fuse of the predecessor has been replaced by a fully electronically protected circuit.
2 LEDs and 1 Duo-LED to display charging in progress, battery SOC, load disconnect and overload status.
Leisure and rural electrification systems are the typical applications for this product. It is a perfect solution for cost-sensitive systems which require state-of- the-art system management.
The compact case is now similar to the well-known CML series.
System voltage 12 V
Max. charge current 10 A
Float charge 13.7 V
Boost charge 14.5 V
Activation: battery voltage < 12.2 V
Max. panel voltage 30 V
(Overvoltage protection by varistor)
Max. self-consumption 4 mA
Grounding Positive grounding
Ambient temperature −40 to +50 °C
Max. height 4,000 m above sea level
Battery type Lead acid (GEL, AGM, flooded)
Wire cross section Up to 16 mm2
Weight 68 g
Dimensions (W x H x D) 72.6 x 61 x 30.4 mm
Type of protection IP22