Glaze & Low Frequency lesson.
You can book these lessons separately as a current and old student of Noot & Zo because:
- You have followed a short special course with us (eg TEA & BISCUITS) and you want to glaze your biscuit because it was not in a certain course.
- If you want an extra lesson as a current student, because you want to learn something faster, for example.
- If you are an old student, know how it works with us and want to start a great project again.
IMPORTANT CONDITION - >> you must book 2 of these lessons !! - especially when turning !!
If you are not a student of Noot & Zo you can also book these lessons.
With the following CONDITION - Book 2 Low Frequency lessons one after the other to finish the work and offer it for the biscuit tray.
Baking costs are charged for this.
Then you can:
- Meet our studio to find out if you like it (for any Open Studio moments) - we do wish an average or advanced experience with ceramics.
- If you are already average or experienced with ceramics but still want to learn something specific.
If you have any questions, please send us a message